• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Voicemail issue!!! HELP

dzitro

Lurker
Nov 2, 2010
Hi I am new to the forum world...hope someone can help me.
I have the EVO and I am having trouble with the voicemail app., when I go to the voicemail screen to listen to msgs none of the buttons are responding...the speaker/trash/callback buttons do not respond. Has anyone experienced this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Hi I am new to the forum world...hope someone can help me.
I have the EVO and I am having trouble with the voicemail app., when I go to the voicemail screen to listen to msgs none of the buttons are responding...the speaker/trash/callback buttons do not respond. Has anyone experienced this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it?

A day or so ago I received a msg, via automated updates feature I believe, about a "mandatory" Voicemail Update. Have you received anything like that yet? If so, did you download and install the update/upgrade?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones