• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Voicemail no with missed call

pbf98

Android Expert
Oct 16, 2011
MN
I was sitting at my desk today and noticed I had a message of some sort because of the flashing light. My phone is set where I can see it go off at anytime for calls and such.. Anyway, I noticed that the message was a voicemail, and there is no missed call from anyone.

Now I know the most common reason for this is if you temporarily drop service as the person is calling you, but when that happens the voicemail still tells you the number it is from, this time it just said "You have one new message:" and it proceeded with the message with out saying the number or who it was from.

Anyone know what could cause that? I'm just curious why it didn't tell me the number before the message started.

Thanks for your help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones