• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voicemail problem

here is what i've noticed. i'm running advanced task killer and handcent so keep that in mind. i call my own phone number, leave a voicemail and i get two notifications one from messages and one from handcent. if i dont go into task killer and kill messages, handcent sms, and navigation and i call my number again and leave another voicemail i won't get any voicemail notification from either program but if i kill the 3 processes i mentioned voicemail notification happens. so what is happening? if i never installed task killer i wouldnt be able to kill those processes thus not be able to get any voicemails? is there a workaround or could i have something set up wrong? the voicemail app is set under ignore on task killer so it runs when needed. any input would be welcomed

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones