• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Voicemail settings

If I'm using my phone for anything like texting, looking through pics or anything else and someone tries to ring me, it goes straight to voicemail.

I've looked through the phone settings but cant find anything to stop this happening.

Any ideas anyone??:thinking:

have you contacted your carrier? its almost like your phone cant use voice and data together and it might be something on the carriers end

Upvote 0
Some carriers cannot handle voice and data together (Verizon is one). If you have wifi on then your phone can as the data will go through the wifi and the phone through the carrier. that only helps when in an area with wifi though. texting however is set up normally so it does work with phone on most carriers as it is not passed through and considered data.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones