• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wallpaper changer

Crystalline

Mar 5, 2016
Why major flagship phones have yet to contain such a feature is beyond me.

So I installed a wallpaper changer app, and it turns out it works great. Thing is, I can't seem to find a way to make it so that while I swipe through my home screens, the wallpaper will move. Having just one wallpaper set (without any third-party apps or anything) sort of worked, and the wallpaper would move a tiny bit, but even then it wouldn't show the full length of the wallpaper.

What apps, or tips can you recommend?

Basically, when you set a wallpaper (just one) by going to your phone's settings, as you swipe through your home screens the wallpaper will move, and you'll be able to see more of the background image as you swipe.

However, when you set up multiple wallpapers at once (so they can change after a specific time interval) each wallpaper will NOT move as you swipe.

That's basically what I'm after. Having each wallpaper move as I swipe.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones