1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

waterproofing your evo (permanently)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chrisco_kid, Oct 27, 2010.

1. chrisco_kid

chrisco_kid Newbie

http://golden-shellback.com/
    i heard about this awhile back, but i have yet to have it done to any of my gear, anyone else familiar with this? it seems like a great idea to me.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. conor.in

conor.in Well-Known Member

Very interesting. I won't be the first to try it though. :D

3. chrisco_kid

chrisco_kid Newbie

i might would if i wasnt so broke, if i could just get my car sold i could afford all sorts of goodies (Grrrr...)

4. HTCRALEIGHFAN

HTCRALEIGHFAN Well-Known Member

30 day warranty f-that

5. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie

The site is kind of pathetic, apparently last updated in 2008 and the video doesn't work. Are they still in business? Were they ever?

6. Palmetto Fellow

Palmetto Fellow Android Expert

I would not put a coating on my phone.

I did consider putting bown a VERY FINE bead of silicone along the screen border...but I don't have an application method that would make me happy wtih the end results.

7. chrisco_kid

chrisco_kid Newbie

well i thought they were in the works for getting business started, when they first started it was out of a college campus, i just had remembered it and thought it would be very interesting, i might do this to my bluetooth headset and see how it turns out, if they are still in business.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews