• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Weak vibration motor

Motors can be bought via online as well as nerd shops.
Many hobby shops also carry the motors due to micro birds now days.

My motor is also acting the same as all of yours.
Just haven't had the time to take this phone apart.

However it's no different then changing out a cracked screen (if not easier depending on the location of the motor).

Reactions: DMajor239
Upvote 0
Motors can be bought via online as well as nerd shops.
Many hobby shops also carry the motors due to micro birds now days.

My motor is also acting the same as all of yours.
Just haven't had the time to take this phone apart.

However it's no different then changing out a cracked screen (if not easier depending on the location of the motor).

Ah OK thanks for replying man, I'll Deff check out and see if I can buy one for this phone. I've never done this before so I'll have to do a little research.

Upvote 0
My phone has also stopped vibrating most of the time and it's an issue. Pretty mad about it. I have yet to have a phone work correctly for very long. They're all so glitchy for me. Trying to at least get to a year with this one, but I've got another 3 months. My wallet is tired of constantly replacing these crummy phones. If only things would work the way they're supposed to 90% of the time.
If anybody has details on this motor replacement business and how to go about it, could they please post it?

Upvote 0
My phone has also stopped vibrating most of the time and it's an issue. Pretty mad about it. I have yet to have a phone work correctly for very long. They're all so glitchy for me. Trying to at least get to a year with this one, but I've got another 3 months. My wallet is tired of constantly replacing these crummy phones. If only things would work the way they're supposed to 90% of the time.
If anybody has details on this motor replacement business and how to go about it, could they please post it?

I feel you, but that's just how android works. Non of these phones are perfect. The thing that REALLY annoys me is when people will say that there's nothing wrong with the phone they're using when it has many faults. Some you can fix your self by rooting, others you can't. To be completely honest I've stopped bothering to look for a solution because not too long ago I got my self a nexus 5. Its much much better than this phone although its not perfect it does have its faults. I'd suggest trying to sell all your devices and getting a high end premium device. That's what I did.

Upvote 0
I feel you, but that's just how android works. Non of these phones are perfect. The thing that REALLY annoys me is when people will say that there's nothing wrong with the phone they're using when it has many faults. Some you can fix your self by rooting, others you can't. To be completely honest I've stopped bothering to look for a solution because not too long ago I got my self a nexus 5. Its much much better than this phone although its not perfect it does have its faults. I'd suggest trying to sell all your devices and getting a high end premium device. That's what I did.

Honestly, never seen these issues with teh Victory, but I've NEVER met a perfect phone for ANY purpose :rolleyes: That being said,I can't disagree with that last bit. I spent more on low-range Androids than I did on the Victory, and all those together cost more than the One I later got, and it's the closest yet to a "perfect" Android device. High-end devices are well worth the moolah

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones