• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help web browser not working

prichert25

Lurker
May 12, 2011
I received a warning about low internal memory and could not receive text messages. I cleared the data on my browser, and now nothing works on the phone except the phone and text. No data unless I connect with wifi, just error messages and redirects to virgin mobile. anyone have a solution?
Turns out this was just a coincidence. the problem was Virgin Mobile didn't deduct my 25$ to restart my plan. So the minutes I was using today they were trying to deduct 10 cents for each one out of my account balance. so they credited my account back to 25$ and restarted my plan, now my web is working fine and for everyone who has been frustrated with customer service, here is the number for tier 3 : 877-600-8065.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones