• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Webcam capabilities

I got this Sony NSX-GT32-1 Intnet tv at BestBuy the other day. Tech came out and helped getting it going. I need a webcam so my alzheimic mother can see her grand children and nieces on screen and they see her. the sales guy at BB said the logitech webcam pro C950 was sony or google recommended for this system. when we plugged it in it didnt work. anybody know what webcam will work with it???

maybe its not compatible i dont know. theres no way to get the cd in to load a driver for it. is there a webcam that will work with this system?

I bought a logitech wbcam pro C950 webcam to skype with this sony nsx-32gt-1 and it doesnt work. maybe its not compatible i dont know. theres no way to get the cd in to load a driver for it. is there a webcam that will work with this system?

Have you tried going to the webcam manufacturers website and downloading updated drivers.?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones