• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

webos vs android

Again, how can WebOS even compete when it was on two phones both of which are not in production any more and haven't been for a while?

It's rigged by someone somewhere. We do this all the time at TigerDroppings to ESPN. We take over their user polls and voting so that it's always LSU or used to be Jordan Jefferson for some QB thing that they were doing. It got so bad at one point it was like 7000 to 1000 gap for JJ and they reset the poll to 0-0 for everyone.

Upvote 0
Not sure how WebOS would win any poll at this point. It was out on all of two devices if my memory serves me correct and the hardware on both of those devices was subpar. Android has been on everything. You can practically get an Android powered toaster nowadays.

I really question this poll. The only reason why WebOS beat MeeGo is that MeeGo is out on all of ZERO devices. They also ignored Symbian completely.

Upvote 0
i used to care about these types of votes..
but to many vote incorrectly or biased by the sites that promote it.

on this particular battle... they are voting on which OS is better. NOT what OS are you using. people that vote...do not know the other OS, so how can they make a good informed vote? so most will vote for what they are using as the best OS.

I love android. awesome OS. Best OS i have ever used.
I have never used WebOS. But from the readings and research.. I think WebOS is a better design. But it failed in Implementation.

so.. I dont know which is better.. so I did not vote.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones