• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weird Gmail iussue...

Dream

Android Enthusiast
Oct 26, 2009
Twin Cities
So this morning when I woke up I looked at my phone to see what emails I got, suprisingly I had none. I get to work and login to my Gmail and it shows I have 4 new emails. WTF. I then pick up my phone and no emails, but it says in the Gmail app that I have 4 new. I tried to reset the phone a few times but the emails still do not show. Any idea's? :thinking:

I also have this same problem. I have done a factory reset and still not working. I have tried with exchange and the built in gmail app. Not working at all. Frustrating!

Very odd, maybe its a google issue. I tried to do everything before resetting and nothing worked. It would sync contacts and the calendar, but once it went to sync with mail it was stuck on yesterdays date at about 6:15pm. Sux, but its working fine for me now.

Maybe you should try calling VZW support?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones