• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome To Android Video-Vault

Hey guys ... Happy Sunday. :)

What's happening ...?? It's been awhile since I've seen some of you folks posting your favourite videos inside here.

Don't be shy, we would love to see them. Come on, we are not gonna bite ;))...

Beautiful Sunday in the Tristate Area... Checkout this music clip.

P.s. For those who aren't familiar on how to post a video via YouTube, you can checkout the Thread Author's post. Or feel free to shoot me a PM (private message).

Upvote 0
Hey guys and girls, first time here, thanks for the invite Rush, lets see how much damage old Doc can do here lol..............;):D:smokingsomb:

You know there was a negative part of me that used to think the most legendary band to ever walk the face of the Earth (AC/DC!) would end up jumping around on stage with some these because they are so old now...

junior-walklite-walker.jpg

But boy was I so wrong!

I was WRONG ek se! :D

Instead with age they become this!

godzilla_with_a_guitar_by_ltdtaylor1970-d5w3i7d.jpg

Reactions: Doc
Upvote 0
You know there was a negative part of me that used to think the most legendary band to ever walk the face of the Earth (AC/DC!) would end up jumping around on stage with some these because they are so old now...

junior-walklite-walker.jpg

But boy was I so wrong!

I was WRONG ek se! :D

Instead with age they become this!

godzilla_with_a_guitar_by_ltdtaylor1970-d5w3i7d.jpg

Old, nothing better than old man, for example, who just got inducted into the Rock-N-Roll Hall of Fame, who you may ask, a group of old men my age lmao...... Its was very well deserved and a long time coming, but does go to show you........... Rock and Roll never dies lol..............;):D

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0
Ok i dont think i can do spoilers and ive been told off for posting pics of bugs because some people are phobic so please dont play if youre scared.
My pet spider Piri Piri catchin a locust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA_Cm1HSSrc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Be careful with the rest of my uploads in my YT account too. Theres probably some swearing and people on fire.
You have been warned! :beer:

Reactions: Doc and EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Happy Independence Day, Androiders. ;)

Have Fun. Be Safe. Have Fun Doing Both.

108833.gif

Hey Rush! that is a very colorful post! Hope you had good food and fun! did you BBQ?

Looks like the vault is moving along well with some new androidforum-blue blood! Hey wheres my motownbro JEFF and G-The Biggs!?

On another topic. I just saw this and thought....wow...

1373202154_picsay-1373202154.jpg

Upvote 0
Recommended for you!

You all see if you can make sense of this video.

^
^

Sounds like one of those "Sleepless In Seattle" late, very-late night radio talkshows that you hear faintly in the background after slightly but not fully waking up , just enough to unconsciously half-moon an eye and see a fuzzy 2:47 am in glowing red lights from the alarm clock...then as the chatter continues, not knowing what the convo is about...you doze back into lala land...this time dreaming about being chased by one of THESE:

1373204449_picsay-1373204449.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones