• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Well pleased

D

Deleted User

Just been touring New Zealand with my trusty 15 month old G3 taking some amazing pictures when wam bang the phone stopped recognizing the SIM card. :(. On my return I went back to Carphone warehouse were I had got it from. They had a look said it was not repairable and gave me a brand new black leather G4, very well pleased excellent customer service.

Had it for 3 days and so far well pleased, it is a step up from the G3 and I seem to be getting battery life. I had got into the habit of using the G3 without a case and the 4 is even better for this but I have ordered a pouch case to give it some protection especially when I am on the bike. I am loving the smart stuff that keeps the phone unlocked when you are at home etc so at the moment very well pleased well done LG.:D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones