• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories What Accessories have you bought for your Stylo?

So I'm 80% complete with my Stylo accessories, I got my 3 cases (which work well btw, my phone took a nasty fall last week and survived), I got my leather pouch case from a street vendor, I just received and installed the tempered glass screen protector (easiest installation ever) that Sept1967 posted. All I'm missing is an 128GB memory card I'll most likely buy one off eBay lol.

How 'bout a pic of the leather pouch?
FWIW,B&H Photo-Video has the PNY 128GB Micro SDXC Card for $59.99 (free shipping & no tax):
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?N=11164625&InitialSearch=yes&sts=pi

Upvote 0

Attachments

• 20150803_231809.jpg
    20150803_231809.jpg
    605.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 20150803_231756.jpg
    20150803_231756.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
I'm getting this phone this weekend, and the more I read about it the more excited I'm getting! It looks like an awesome phone. How is the stylus experience? I've never had much trouble using my finger, but then again I've never had a phone nearly this big. So I expect a bit of an adjustment

This is an awesome phone, I know the feeling I knew nothing of this phone until someone posted it on a page I'm in on Facebook, then I became obsessed lol. I thought the button placement was funny until I held the phone in my hands it wasn't as troublesome as I thought. I love this phone, so much that I might not install cm12.1 or any rom if more do get developed for this phone.

Upvote 0
I just ordered this from ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-OEM...Stylo-LS770-/191659671944?hash=item2c9fce8188

It's the official QuickCircle. apparently just has some packaging damage which brings it down to 20 bucks.
I'll let you guys know how it goes when it shows up. (early next week but maybe even this week since location is VERY close)

*edit should be getting it this friday
Hopefully it's small enough to fit in mailbox (had a package stolen from doorstop recently but amazon just sent a replacement no problem)

Last edited:
Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
Nice mix isn't it. Grippy enough for your hand, but smooth enough to slide into a case still
And it doesn't interfere with a tempered glass screen protector
Everybody's talking about this glass screen protector. I've never heard of these. It's literally a second glass screen that gets put on the first one? And of course, in guessing somehow the touch sensitivity is not lost?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Everybody's talking about this glass screen protector. I've never heard of these. It's literally a second glass screen that gets put on the first one? And of course, in guessing somehow the touch sensitivity is not lost?

I bought the tempered glass screen protector that was posted on the first page and it's like you said, it's a second glass that gets put over the first and there isn't any touch sensitivity lost.

Upvote 0
They work great. Thin piece of glass , with a thin coating of silicon as the adhesive. When you place it and it makes contact, its on. So line it up and plan your install.

I install mine in the bathroom, after a shower. It was suggested to do so, to keep dust out of the air and off your screen.

It is such a good contact, there is no loss of screen sensitivity.

Upvote 0
So my Quick Circle case came in and very much enjoying it so far!
It does basically exactly what you would think it does. MOST quick circle apps for the LG G3 work on the stylo with no issue.
Only weird thing to note. unlike on the G3 and G4 it does NOT replace your backcover; it covers over it. So now my phone has 2 backs on... it's weird.
You can put it on without your back but it leaves the top and bottom (where jacks are) exposed and phone wiggles just a hair.
Only game worth getting is puppy pop though it is very simplistic and gets old quick and since phone isn't OLED i dont believe it saves at all with battery life.
Other perks include not having to knock or hit buttons on the phone to wake it, just simply open it.
Hopefully Boost will get hacked further to allow TWRP and eventually Xposed. there are some nice custom clocks for the G3 that I would like to have on this phone.

This image is the "case damage" that brought the case from $50 to $20

Not worth 50 at all but I was all set to buy a knock off for 8-20 bucks so this worked out just great!

Attachments

• 20150815_161301.jpg
    20150815_161301.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0
So my Quick Circle case came in and very much enjoying it so far!
It does basically exactly what you would think it does. MOST quick circle apps for the LG G3 work on the stylo with no issue.
Only weird thing to note. unlike on the G3 and G4 it does NOT replace your backcover; it covers over it. So now my phone has 2 backs on... it's weird.
Same/same on the G2 (no choice,sealed battery/phone) & I didn't like it one bit for the weird feel-in-hand.
THX for sharing this,before I grew impatient & ordered one........

Upvote 0
Couple last things about the circle case I should mention.
With the way it still uses original back. if you get a color other than what your backing is currently it will show on the top and bottom.
Secondly and fairly importantly!
When using something like Quick Circle Apps which contains a custom Clock for the G4. It does actually show up on the G stylo as a clock you can pick!
So it seems as long as custom watch faces are made as supported on the G4 the G stylo can get them without having to jump through all the hoops G3 users have to do.

Also Holding down to start camera does still work with circle case but holding up does nothing now. Which speaking of...
This app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apptuners.keyplusapp&hl=en lets you customize what holding up does.

Upvote 0
I just bought this, it should be here before my birthday ^_^ I have it shipped to an amozon locker at the 7-11 in my area. Even though I can just have it delivered to my apartment, I just wanted to experience the amazon locker option. It's probably a fake, I know my 16gb is but i had it since the sidekick days and it hasn't failed me yet.
Untitled.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones