• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently playing?

Assassin's Creed Origins. I had a lazy 10 days off for Easter so I thought I'd get myself a game. None of the new releases really tickled my fancy (thank you Yakuza for being delayed) so I picked this one up. Honestly I've enjoyed it from the start but one thing annoyed me. They put 2 timed events up which ran out in 7 days. One of them was level 40 and the other was 43. Now 4 days later of 15 hours a day ps4 I reached 40, I passed the first one easily after tracking down some health giving bows. Then I went back on the road. It took so long to level up again and then I realised the levels capped at 40 (I only got a point to spend on an upgrade point) until you buy the expansion. Now in this game you literally cant hurt someone 4 levels above you but they kill you in one hit. Those level 43 guys pretty much kill you in one hit. Fight 5 of them multiple times you're going to get hit twice. What a rip Ubisoft.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
Honestly I've played other things since about 4 posts up but I'm playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey at the moment. Loving it so far. It's got a lot of grief about grinding but I've been doing side quests as I go (like any rpg lover does) and there's no grind at all. Think I spent about 7 hours doing side quest tonight before I moved on with the story. I know I was at the right level to carry on with the story but who plays an rpg like that, so I carried on the apparent (yet enjoyable) grind. Was it a grind? Nah, I enjoyed it all (well except those moments I died when I was certain I pressed the button that meant I didn't actually) and I'd do it all again as long as an rpg doesn't turn into a grind :D

Upvote 0
Honestly I've played other things since about 4 posts up but I'm playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey at the moment. Loving it so far. It's got a lot of grief about grinding but I've been doing side quests as I go (like any rpg lover does) and there's no grind at all. Think I spent about 7 hours doing side quest tonight before I moved on with the story. I know I was at the right level to carry on with the story but who plays an rpg like that, so I carried on the apparent (yet enjoyable) grind. Was it a grind? Nah, I enjoyed it all (well except those moments I died when I was certain I pressed the button that meant I didn't actually) and I'd do it all again as long as an rpg doesn't turn into a grind :D

I'm taking a short break from Shadow of the TR and I started Origins. After 7 hours or so I finished the prologue, lol.

I really do love the AC games, but nothing if not the scenery and historic settings.

Upvote 0
Cube Escape presents: Paradox currently, they told us to download Paradise for a hidden video but taking a ton of time in between playing them, since it could of hurt my middle of back from playing em :) for my android.

Also Darkstalkers for a odd reason the ps3, got too good, almost... Still the combo pack with Nightstalkers for my ps3, still that game is a bit too tough on one quater, I want to achieve on the achievement of ranking a near 6 million on both games.. but sometimes the combinations are a bit tricky since there is no lag time or even where it gets too hyper speed to play and you just miss the hit by a quater second.

Still no one is that good :) In fighting games.

Upvote 0
Im trying to play Words with Friends but people either decline or timeout.
I'm not that good.
Me either, tried it on facebook a few times, other people decided to do that. That was a bunch of years back, I do not do comp games at all, saves a lot of myself trying to clean out my p.c.

Upvote 0
I haven't bought a game console since the Wii. Damn thing turned green somehow. You could still play all the games but they are now in shades of green. I wouldn't spend a quarter for that experience.
I have not got a game consel either, a long haul ago bought a replacement for the ps3.

Upvote 0
I'm taking a short break from Shadow of the TR and I started Origins. After 7 hours or so I finished the prologue, lol.

I really do love the AC games, but nothing if not the scenery and historic settings.

That's about the time it took me to get past the prologue. I think I've put in about 45 hours and I've just started chapter 5. I honestly rushed the last 2 or 3 hours a bit as I had something legendary in every slot except the helmet (it was kinda bugging me), and you can't get that through gameplay until finishing chapter 4 and open up some new side quests. Now that's done I intend to enjoy some of the side quests I skipped. I know I will eventually but I honestly don't think I'm going to finish this until another date though as I've got Red Dead Redemption 2 pre ordered :thinking:

Upvote 0
That's about the time it took me to get past the prologue. I think I've put in about 45 hours and I've just started chapter 5. I honestly rushed the last 2 or 3 hours a bit as I had something legendary in every slot except the helmet (it was kinda bugging me), and you can't get that through gameplay until finishing chapter 4 and open up some new side quests. Now that's done I intend to enjoy some of the side quests I skipped. I know I will eventually but I honestly don't think I'm going to finish this until another date though as I've got Red Dead Redemption 2 pre ordered :thinking:
Absolutely too much to do in all the AC games, but I'm in for the long haul. I love this setting, though I may finally try RDR since 2 sounds so epic.

Upvote 0
Absolutely too much to do in all the AC games, but I'm in for the long haul. I love this setting, though I may finally try RDR since 2 sounds so epic.

Honestly I had the same idea. I pre-ordered them both at the same time. Never thought I'd finish AC before RDR2 but why not give it a try. Never did though so a little break from AC. Honestly I thought Assassin's Creed had the worst pre-order download bonus (server errors so I had better gear when it finally turned up) but Red Dead have taken the biscuit. My pre-order bonus horse appears to be blind as it keeps running into trees :') :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones