1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

what are you using to manage apps/ save battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mach1man, Feb 10, 2011.

1. mach1man

mach1man Android Expert

I'm using watchdog lite and battery indicator pro, along with the stock manage apps program. I looked at my battery usage a few minutes ago and found maps at 96%. I haven't use the maps app at all, now I did open up places could that have been the culprit?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. euph_22

euph_22 Android Expert

I believe there is a bug somewhere between Maps and the battery usage meter that can make maps appear incredibly high. Unless you're burning through battery like crazy today, I'd ignore that.

You can also download System Panel and see if Maps is using Processor/Data (and see if the green satellite dish/gps symbol is light up in the notification bar).

3. mach1man

mach1man Android Expert

Ok cool. I figured but just wanted to double check. Now I've had really good battery life on my phone, unless like now when I'm on here lol. I was looking at juice defender but I don't wanna have managing software fighting each other. Lol.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews