• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what do i need to move app to sd ?

if ypu are on 2.2 already just open your settings and move apps over...

how to:
press the "menu" button on your phone
select "settings"
"applications"
"manage applications"
select apps and move them to sd

or follow the guide in my signature to flash a rom (you would probably like PlayfulMod since its 2.2 stock) that has auto a2sd (it's a bit better than normal apps to sd and runs automatically)

Upvote 0
if ypu are on 2.2 already just open your settings and move apps over...

how to:
press the "menu" button on your phone
select "settings"
"applications"
"manage applications"
select apps and move them to sd

or follow the guide in my signature to flash a rom (you would probably like PlayfulMod since its 2.2 stock) that has auto a2sd (it's a bit better than normal apps to sd and runs automatically)

what about FlashPlayer ?
I cant find flash player for 2.2 anymore
its all for 3.1 :thinking:

Upvote 0
The Ascend doesn't support flash. It's not a software thing, it's in the hardware. The Ascend doesn't have a GPU. You'll hear folks here and there saying they have workarounds, or modded versions of Flashplayer, but it just doesn't work. Period.

It has nothing to do with a gpu (a gpu is normally a dedicated amount of CPU time dedicated to graphics, sometimes a smaller CPU is used too) its in the armv chip. Adobe never wrote flash to be supported by your phone, although they said they would.

Reactions: Scur
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones