• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is this?

ok i think i understand your question a little bit.

i'm guessing diag mdgl setting 3.0 is a system app.

i found this link: <a href='https://material.io/design/layout/responsive-layout-grid.html#'>https://material.io/design/layout/responsive-layout-grid.html#</a> which talks about Material Design Layout Grid.

just curious as to the inquiry.

My phone has been doing crazy things. Some screens blinking like a nickel slot machine, disconnecting or not connectingo, etc. So I started digging through some of the Android, Google &amp; Verizon system apps. Usually when googling something you can tell right away if it's good or bad This one I couldn't figure out

Upvote 0
My phone has been doing crazy things. Some screens blinking like a nickel slot machine, disconnecting or not connectingo, etc. So I started digging through some of the Android, Google &amp; Verizon system apps. Usually when googling something you can tell right away if it's good or bad This one I couldn't figure out

Struggling to post anything it's so wonky.

Upvote 0
did you update the phone recently? how long has this been an issue? i doubt this is caused by a system app. if anything messing around with system apps can make it worse. plus you will not really be able to do anything unless you root your phone and gain root access.

have you tried to do a factory reset and see if that fixes the issue?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Moto g6 play 8.0

You don't have a Cache Partition so that step can be ignored.

Try running in Safe Mode disabling all apps you added without uninstalling them. If the odd problems go away they are caused by an app (or apps) that you added. Figure out which one(s) and uninstall it (them).

… Thom

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones