• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What is your favorite GB ROM?

The principle of people injecting (hidden) code into a Rom that could render my phone useless, until I restore a backup, or sbf, etc.

Well that was a freak thing you know? I thought it was kind of funny. I left Liberty awhile ago for other reasons but not this one. Holding a grudge is no way to live either.

Do what you want, but you're missing out on a solid ROM.

Upvote 0
Well that was a freak thing you know? I thought it was kind of funny. I left Liberty awhile ago for other reasons but not this one. Holding a grudge is no way to live either.

Do what you want, but you're missing out on a solid ROM.

That's not the only reason, though it is a reason......the biggest reason being kejar31 is no longer associated with it.

It's not a grudge, I just prefer other Roms, namely Fission, ApeX, CM7 (I am patiently awaiting Fission 3.0's arrival).

That's the beauty of having a lot of Roms to choose from, and no matter the reasons you don't prefer one Rom over the other, there are plenty of choices out there.

Reactions: fyrmd and Trooper
Upvote 0
That's not the only reason, though it is a reason......the biggest reason being kejar31 is no longer associated with it.

It's not a grudge, I just prefer other Roms, namely Fission, ApeX, CM7 (I am patiently awaiting Fission 3.0's arrival).

That's the beauty of having a lot of Roms to choose from, and no matter the reasons you don't prefer one Rom over the other, there are plenty of choices out there.

Agree with you brother. I'm just saying don't rule it out if you are looking to try something new etc. Its much better than it was. He is also gonna be coming out with an AOSP ROM called Justice.

Whatever happened to kejar31 anyway?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones