• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what phone did you come from?

LG EnV Touch.... The touch screen was a total POS on it, so innaccurate and slow. The battery life on it was getting pretty bad, less than a day. And VZW never came out with apps for it like they claimed. Internet browsing on it was painful. I should have never bought that phone and stuck with the EnV3. Or gone old school and used my LG VX8700 (best flip phone I ever owned). Overall, the Incredible is the best device I have ever had. Can't wait to see what comes out next year!

Upvote 0
Lol LG chocolate, sidekick id, then sidekick 2008, then I got my Droid loved it when I first got it then it just started looking ugly to me.. got tired of switching roms, phone overheated from overclocking the only real reason I rooted my droid was to make it faster and make it more sense UI like, with this I have no need for either its fast and good looking everything I need

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones