• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What screen protector is this and is there one for the DInc?

Bug Splat

Android Enthusiast
May 28, 2010
Reusable Screen Protector Samsung Omnia i910

Features:
99% UV Protection: Reduces eye strain caused by the LCD screen
Anti-Scratch Film: thickest and most durable
99% Transparent: unmatched clarity
Washable and Reusable: Never need to buy another screen protector again
Silicone Adhesive Coating: No glue residue when removed
Ultra Smooth Surface: Enhance the experience and utilization of touch screen and stylus features

I bought this guy for my Omnia and it has been the best protector I have ever used. First I bought the ones sold verizon stores and it got all scratched up after a month of pocket carry. Figured I would go expensive and picked up a ZAGG and hated it beyond words. It feels rubbery and the finger sweeps were sticky and jumpy. Had it on for 2 days and ripped it off and danced on its grave.

But the product in the link has been 100% scratch free for over 1.5 years and not one bubble or lifted edge with pocket carry. The site does not sell a screen protector for the Incredible nor do they say who makes it. Anyone have an idea of who the supplier might be or who who sells a similar product? I'm looking for a smooth feeling and scratch free protector.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones