• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's for dinner ?

Sauteed fungus? Like that's a real thing?
sick team america GIF
mushrooms....

Reactions: AugieTN and olbriar
I love mushrooms sautéed with butter and garlic to top a good steak. I never had mushrooms growing up. We ate very basic non spicy foods. Most every meat was breaded and fried. Potatoes were boiled and mashed of fried. Gravy was served with most evening meals. We ate our own grown vegetables that were also basic. We ate zero meals with rice or pasta. We ate zero meals that had a hint of being a foreign dish. We ate only what my father liked. :)

It was mighty good and should prove interesting later on.

laughinghard

First experience with a roon was when I was young and we picked them out of the cow paddies in the fields on the the West End of the island ... Ate them raw and had the reaction that Unforgiven stated. Second time we made iced tea and did not sleep for 3 days ! ! !

Now I have resigned to the canned product that is safe to put on your steak and salads ....

doof

Reactions: AugieTN and olbriar

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones