• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's New In the Google Pixel?

I just picked up the Google Pixel 8 Pro and got the Pixel Watch 2 for free with the promo. Love it so far!

I have been using Samsung phones for awhile now so it will take some getting used to but along with the Watch 2 I am really happy I made the switch if only for the sake of trying something new.

The camera is great but admittedly, thus far, I prefer the results of Samsung cameras more. And I'm slightly obsessed with the zoom zoom features.

I haven't had time to really dive into all the new features - I've spent a lot of time just getting the phone set up - but in my opinion you can't beat the price for a flagship.

I wish the Watch 2 battery life was better though! However it does charge FAST!

Reactions: AugieTN
I also have the Pixel 8 Pro, not the Pixel 8. It's probably best to link you to the Google Blog on the Pixel 8 & Pixel 8 Pro so no new features are missed:

Meet Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro, our newest phones

Rob got the Pixel 2 watch for free with his Pixel 8 Pro. I took a different discount. I currently use Google Fi as one of my wireless carriers so I purchased my Pixel 8 Pro through Google Fi and got a $400 discount. I also traded my old Pixel phone in.

I've been happy with the Pixel 8 Pro

Last edited:
Reactions: olbriar and Rob
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones