• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the weather like where you are?

It's slowly warming up here. There was actually a dusting of snow last night. It lasted no time at all but it's that cold. This morning temps were below freezing and windchill was below 20°. It's now 37° and the wind chill 28° with gusting winds in the thirty mph range. No bike riding today. I'm not sure the old man mow guy will start today. :)

Upvote 0
A bit chilly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330_054833_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_054833_Google.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
The weather looks great but it isn't. Full sky of sun but the wind is just terrible from the North. I've seen wind gusts in the mid fifty miles per hour range this morning! Though it is currently 44°, with the wind chill it is just above freezing. The forecast has it warming up some with no decrease in the wind. It should make for some challenging mowing. The blower can stay on the trailer :)

Upvote 0
People keep mentioning 'the end of winter' because of so-called 'Global Warming' for decades but I'm one of the deniers....Why? because each year our Winters get longer and more brutal. It's still the low 40s now....in April. 10 years ago, we'd have mid 70s in March. Now Winter is 6 months or longer. I would LOVE to never see snow again. If anyone really wishes for snow and winter, go move to Alaska where it's brutally cold and white all year long! The last three years we just skip Spring entirely and go from Winter to Summer. I miss spring and flowers....And butterflies. That reminds me of something...how long has it been since anyone has seen fireflies? Nobody's concerned about that?

If anything, we are more likely to be in for a second ice age.

Upvote 0
It's a nice day with temps in the low seventies. There is a fair Northern wind blowing and broken cloud cover. I mowed most of the day playing catch up after being out of town. I'll have a big day of mowing tomorrow and should be caught up and back on schedule especially if I have a great day of weather like today for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones