• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When will the android 2.2 froyo update arrive to Singapore (Asia)?

Just downloaded and installed it today while I was out, no problems even on HSDPA. A really pleasant surprise since they had already announced it would only be here in mid-September.

Really loving all the improvements, especially the HTC touches. One noteworthy thing I've observed: Asian firmware now includes touch calibration, European languages, and more keyboard options for the input. Previously the latter two were only available on European firmwares.

Upvote 0
i am in singapore. just updated to froyo last nite. however, i cant seem to find the flash player 10.1 on the market place. anyone has the same problem?

also the stock app seems to run on the background now. i clicked it not to sync but still happens. don't seem to have this problem before.

What phone do you have? and where did you download it from?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones