• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where to buy smartphones

mrsfarmer

Nov 28, 2011
I'm new to the forum and also new to smartphones. I have been studying here and other places and I think I've decided to go with the Rezound, having a Samsung Reality for the last year & half.
My hubby's phone is up and mine will be up Jan 1. On Sat, drooled over a Rezound at a corp Verizon store. I would like to hold out for the Nexus but don't want to miss out on the data upgrade for 4G.

Where do most of you buy your smartphones at? Walmart has a good price on the Rezound but don't know if I can figure out there site to do mine instead of hubby's phone. Rep at Verizon said only corp store can do the flipflop of contract dates. She didn't know either how long the double data will be available. Anyone know?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones