1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

where to keep my sensation

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tntxplosion, Sep 15, 2011.

1. tntxplosion

tntxplosion Newbie

yo guys in the handbook that i got with my sensation it says that i shouldnt keep the htc in my pocket while going out. i tried putting it in other places but its either really uncomfortable or im really scared ill misplace it. so is it really essential that i not put it in my pocket or is it actually just a precautionary measure.

thank you

Advertisement

2. Harry2

Harry2 Extreme Android User

I'm used to keep my phones in pocket and also I keep my Sensation in the pocket :)
    But the power button of the Sensation is very exposed - unlike with my other phones. So some times the screen is on when I get out the phone.

But I think I touch the power button only on time when shove my hand in the pocket to get the phone out.
    So I think "no sweat" :)

Harry

tntxplosion likes this.
  3. EddyOS

EddyOS Android Expert

Phone on it's own, in it's HTC pouch - left front pocket. It's always been my phone pocket

tntxplosion likes this.
  4. master_yoda

master_yoda Android Enthusiast

Agree with Eddy, front pocket in a mofi case pouch.

As long as you dont put it in your back pocket and sit down on it you'll be ok. Back pockets are a no no anyway for obvious reasons such as pick pockets ;)

5. Markg

Markg Android Enthusiast

Yup, front left. With the screen towards me. Nothing else in my pocket. It worked well for my Desire, in 18 months I got one small scratch in a non-pocket related incident.

6. Anestetikas

Anestetikas Lurker

I bought a leather case to carry sensation in my pocket.

7. Cougar

Cougar Android Enthusiast

There's no room for my Sensation in my pockets as I keep my hands in them instead, then I know where they are if I need them quickly.