• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Where to put Movies?

Herofreak

Jun 13, 2010
Hey I have recently upgraded from a hero to the Samsung Epic I would like to put some movies like I had on my old Ipod touch. I have no idea where to put movies at on the SD card or where to access them on my phone and any idea at all what format it needs to be in. Any help would be appricaited!!!

you can create a "Movies" folder in your SD card and place files there. You can access them from the "Gallery" or from "My Files" in the application menu.

You can create the movie folder directly on your phone by going to Applications/My Files. hit the menu button while in "My files" and create your folder.

I've done it this way, but when I access the movies through the gallery it doesn't show the names of the movies. Any ideas?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones