• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which phone and data help

Kill2Fill

Sep 2, 2011
Which phone should i get? HTC Wildfire S for $200 or Samsung Galaxy Gio for $150. I

Is 100mb of data for $10 good? I don't want to get it unless it's worth it. At home I have wifi, but I watch videos a lot so idk if it will be wasted fast.

Also what do you guys think about Virgin Mobile? Good, OK or Bad?

HTC Wildfire S? You mean the by T-Mobile or another brand, or are you thinking of the new one coming out, supposidly, by US Celluar, the S CMDA?

Out of all three versions VS the Gio, I'd recommend the Galaxy Gio, looks like it has more features and has 200 more mhz than all of the Wildfires.

As for your Data question, if there is an 'unlimited' plan, I'd go with that, because you really have no idea how much Data you will consume, unless you really keep a tab on it, which for me, is insane thinking about.

Virgin Mobile is good...but I've never personally experienced their Smartphones, so I can't really give you a pointer for them. You can see talks about Providers here though. Android Carriers - Android Forums Should give you an Idea of how some people see the companies...really should consider your budget and how much you're willing to spend for a good phone and service.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones