• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which Phone?

Get the motion :thumbup: S4 dual core 1.5 ghz processor, 5gb internal memory, 1gb ram, 4.0.4. It has a locked bootloader but even unrooted you can uninstall a lot of bloatware or disable it, it also has way better performance out the box. The only thing that's not so great is the resolution 320x480 but I love it anyway. :p

Sent from my typewriter.

Reactions: twogbsd and kb0sdq
Upvote 0
lg motion all day, no brainer. forget what anyone has told you about Lg products, this one is a winner. the small screen is this phone's ONLY drawback.

you'll be able to delete or disable all bloatware WITHOUT root. phone is buttery smooth and they're practically giving it away.

the lightray is a criminal waste of money. if you're gonna fork over that kind of cash you might as well wait for S3 and pay just a little more for a phone thats 1000x better.

Reactions: kb0sdq
Upvote 0
Thanks The W and Bruce,
I will definitely do some homework and try to figure out which phone to go with.
All in all I think this is a good discussion.
yes the lightray is way over priced and what is it oh yea it has tv or something...I mean i always thought of the galaxy s to be the caddy of phones. but at 450 bucks man,just to much.
I will look into the s3 as The W mentioned I didn't know metro was getting that one,or is that the same thing as the lightwave?
Anyhow thanks for all the info.

Doug

Upvote 0
Like THEW said I will also suggest the LG motion if your not in a hurry and dont mind small screens. That phone is incredible not just amazing damn incredible and for the price its a huge steal. I just bought the device for my sister yesterday its crazy smooth and fast and the screen quality is great to me actually. But if you want the latest and the greatest of all lets wait couple more days for the Galaxy S3, also the motion has the same processor though. So I am still wondering if metropcs or Lg is that ignorant as to sale this phone with such a beast specs so low. Lol only if the S3 would be that cheap as well

Reactions: kb0sdq
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones