• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who has 4g LTE on Sprint?

sonicbluemustang

Android Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2010
Do you have 4g LTE where you live and where is that at?
They are doing something major to the tower near me, appear to be lifting some equipment up to the top on the tower. I am in Tallahassee Florida. I really hope this is the upgrade we've all been waiting for.
We shall see!

This is a more current map for all networks 4G 3G 2G.
http://www.sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint

Woohoo!! They just flipped the switch on here in Tallahassee. I was walking into the store texting my wife some other good news and Bam my 4G lit up. So I went into the store and it dropped back to 3G. Went outside and 4g came back on. I got 3 miles from my house and lost it to 3g again. I past the tower near my house and the guys were back working on it. While I was in town I surfed a few pages to see how fast it would load and I was amazed it only took 10 seconds to load 6 pages.

Long Term Evolution is finally here!
Thank you Sprint guys that are climbing up those towers to bring us into the future.
I guess this means I'm gonna have to go buy wife a S4 now. :)

Upvote 0
Passing thru this little town 30 mins from me and got 4g. My city suppose to have it anytime this week they say

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373101054192.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373101054192.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 0
I'm in St. Louis and I have 4G at work (near Lambert airport). Speeds are almost 13 down and 4 up. As far as I know Sprint's 4G isn't even officially announced in St. Louis yet.

I have a brotherinlaw over in Belleville crying cause they havent got any near him yet and sadly he never ever saw the wimax only 3g.
Glad you got it. :)

They are having to biuld it from ground up cause all the sprint stuff is over 30yrs old. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones