• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who was your "incredible" buzz kill?

My wife was my buzz kill. it started before i even got the phone. I was preordering it at best buy & we was talking to a friend that works there. i went to say check out our friends phone it's an android & wifey said "Yeah i really dont care". i said alrighty then...

Just remember that the next time shes talking about something she likes.

Upvote 0
My wife actually likes it more than I thought she would. There are a lot of iphone users at work here. 1 was really interested in my Inc and the others are all haters :).

Yeah, I ran into a band of iphonies who looked at me like I had six heads when I whipped out my Inc. They proceeded to spout off all the things their phone could do, and just got madder and madder when I showed them that the Inc could do it too, and better. It's just jealousy. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones