• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Why is my PC slow when downloading a large APK file, and how can I fix this issue?

M_Amjad

Lurker
Oct 26, 2023
I've been experiencing a frustrating problem when trying to download a large APK file on my PC. The download process slows down significantly, and it takes forever to complete. I have a decent internet connection, so I'm not sure what's causing this issue. Can anyone help me troubleshoot and resolve this problem?

I've been experiencing a frustrating problem when trying to download a large APK file on my PC. The download process slows down significantly, and it takes forever to complete. I have a decent internet connection, so I'm not sure what's causing this issue. Can anyone help me troubleshoot and resolve this problem?
It has nothing to do with your pc. It could be a number of things. It could be your download speed of your internet connection. It could also be the download site. What apk site are you using?

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

Could be the speed of the whatever it is website you're downloading the APK files from. Maybe that is slow?

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones