• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Why Won't My Maax Download Pictures After July 14?????

driz

Feb 22, 2012
I use this with my old HP Win 7 laptop to handle pictures. I have done this since 2009 just downloading via a USB successfully. Sometime some way this summer I had something happen where it won't send any picture since 7/14/15. Oh I probably did it but haven't been able to find anything that caused this. I tried a third party picture program on the computer and it did the same thing leading me to believe it's some sort of setting on the phone. Any ideas would be most appreciated. FWIW I did switch over to Picasso for the android picture app but when I go back to the android standard picture app that was in the phone nothing changes.????

Yes, there are a number of online services that can help manage this for you, like Dropbox.

I'm afraid I can't help too much on connections to Windows computers - I use only Macs.

When you connect your phone to your computer, however, you should be able to see a folder on the phone called DCIM. I believe that there is a folder there called camera - in there are where all your photos are, so you should be able to manually import photos from there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones