• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Widget Locker SMS Reply

OK I searched for this and was unsuccessful in finding any resolution for my current problem. I am using the new version of WidgetLocker and also using Handcent for my SMS application. Currently when I get a text message when the screen is asleep, the message appears over widget locker but wont allow me to reply to the message (i currently have the lite SMS Bubble enabled without quick reply) when i click on the persons name. Currently I have to press the back button to have the text message minimized, then I have to slide to unlock then press the Handcent short cut or widget button to pull the Text messages back up to reply. Is there a way i can click the persons name on the text message when it is showing above the widgetlocker without going through all the extra steps?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones