• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root WiFi not turning on after ROM install

I've searched the web for hours on end and cannot find a fix for this issue. My phone says "Turning WiFi on" but doesn't do anything further. Being that ROMs for the Design are limited, I do not want to have to search for a new one, that is unless someone can link me to a senseless Design 4G ROM. If someone knows how to resolve this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Android: 4.0.3
Using the Senseless Kingdom ROM

I feel ya brother man. I went through a stage where i tried out no lie about 7 Roms in 1 day and most of them had something wrong with them, this was one of the problems. Unfortunately all the supposed ways to fix them didn't work but I would suggest this Rom heavenly rebirth, it's based off the Evil kingdom ROM so not much of a change and it is sense free. the link is here

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones