• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi will not turn on and after a bit phone reboots

wifi issues

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• never

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

majdeal

Lurker
Mar 21, 2012
i have the Atrix and my wife has the Atrix 2, i had this problem 2 days before she did and i dont know whats going on . i slide the screen over to where you can toggle on/off wifi,bluetooth,ap mode ect and when i hit the button to turn the wifi on the little circle just spins and spins then after about a min or so the phone turns off and reboots and still notthing it just keeps happing over and over. no my wifes phone does not reboot but mine does. please help

Hey i called att tech support about 2 days after i posted this. my phone is 2 days out of warranty lol but any how they had me do a Master Reset......DO NOT DO THIS THIS WILL ONLY MAKE THE PROBLEM WORSE! now my phone turns on and off all day long about every 10-15mins. so i repeat DO NOT DO A MASTER RESET! also i downloaded a 3rd party wifi toggle and it still does not work and the phone still resets....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones