• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will a phone will work on virgin mobiles network?

Hey guys well I just had a question about smartphones and the network....
I might buy a phone that's international which is only sold in the UK (HTC Sensation XE) and I was watching a video on YouTube which said it is branded to work on tmobile(US) or something like that.
So my question is how do I find out if a phone or (the htc sensation XE) will work on a certain carrier. The carrier that I most likely will use is virgin mobile. So how do I find out if a phone will work on virgin mobiles network?

I might buy a phone that's international which is only sold in the UK (HTC Sensation XE) and I was watching a video on YouTube which said it is branded to work on tmobile(US) or something like that.
So my question is how do I find out if a phone or (the htc sensation XE) will work on a certain carrier. The carrier that I most likely will use is virgin mobile. So how do I find out if a phone will work on virgin mobiles network?
Virgin Mobile is CDMA. Highly doubt international GSM-based phones will work.

Reactions: kangarooant
Upvote 0

If you want a phone on the VM USA network, you will need to purchase a phone directly from VM USA. They do not support any other phones.

Reactions: kangarooant
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones