• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will This Case Fit??

I saw this slim leather case for the Nexus One and I'm wondering if you think it will fit the Incredible? Comparable measurements are (N1 in parenthesis):

Incredible (N1): W 4.63in (4.68), H 2.3in (2.35) and D .47in (.4528)

I know no one can say for sure, but I was hoping to get some opinions. It's a leather case, so I would imagine the margin for error is less....

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : HTC-Google Nexus One-UltraSlim

I saw this slim leather case for the Nexus One and I'm wondering if you think it will fit the Incredible? Comparable measurements are (N1 in parenthesis):

I know no one can say for sure, but I was hoping to get some opinions. It's a leather case, so I would imagine the margin for error is less....

I would think if it fits the Nexus 1 it would fit the Incredible.

Upvote 0
Yeah, it will. Doing some research myself, I read that others have already done it and it fits well. Just ordered one for myself. Looks pretty slick...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones