• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root *WIP* [THEME] "No Name" v0.72a.1 (CM 6.0.0)

Its no longer there. And if that would stop you from downloading it if it was included, I understand. But I am really making this for me first. If anyone likes it and wants to use it, by all means they can.

Other than the debugging roach (which is now gone) this is one of the best (if not THE best) themes I've seen, especially with regards to your icons and symbols.

Upvote 0
I don't think anyone has asked...and I'm afraid to sound ungrateful... ;)

Is there any chance you will be making a version of this that will support the motorola releases (FRG01 for example)? :eek:

I am running the new FRG01 leak to test it out and I'm sure that a BB will follow... I'm running the 928 Black Glass Theme and it's okay...but I could go for some Watermark'd :)

Upvote 0
Actually....

Here is the thing. Themeing is very very simple. I have finally figured it out. Once you get everything set in the correct folders on your desktop, have everything listed correctly, it is just a matter of selecting which icon matches which.

You guys just have to bear with me. On v1.0, I had images all over my desktop, in random folders, stuck all over the place. I am doing that major overhaul right now, but once I have the framework folder set up properly.... It will be cake to just switch into a new rom, and do it as it normally is. I have the other apk's set up halfway correct, and I think I am editing a couple of the icons.... but soon they should be coming out pretty quickly.

In other words, please guys be patient with me on this re-do. If nothing comes out for a couple days, it is because I am setting up a structure to be able to easily transfer between different ROMs. Once I have that set up, and a theme for each ROM under Watermark'D, I will begin work on a 2nd, new theme.

Upvote 0
Actually....

Here is the thing. Themeing is very very simple. I have finally figured it out. Once you get everything set in the correct folders on your desktop, have everything listed correctly, it is just a matter of selecting which icon matches which.

You guys just have to bear with me. On v1.0, I had images all over my desktop, in random folders, stuck all over the place. I am doing that major overhaul right now, but once I have the framework folder set up properly.... It will be cake to just switch into a new rom, and do it as it normally is. I have the other apk's set up halfway correct, and I think I am editing a couple of the icons.... but soon they should be coming out pretty quickly.

In other words, please guys be patient with me on this re-do. If nothing comes out for a couple days, it is because I am setting up a structure to be able to easily transfer between different ROMs. Once I have that set up, and a theme for each ROM under Watermark'D, I will begin work on a 2nd, new theme.

I don't think I could ask for more, thanks for the explanation! Thanks also for your hard work on this theme. I think you've got a winner here and eventually, I think this could be used on a wide scale. If you haven't set up a means of collecting donations...might wanna think of doing that! ;) Might at least make it worth all the time you put into this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones