1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wireless Network Settings

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brocja01, Dec 3, 2009.

1. brocja01

brocja01 Well-Known Member

Hey all, been running with my Droid now for 3 weeks and I'm finally going to start playing with running wifi at work (my cube and only my cube I have 3g issues :) ) and I connected to it a couple days ago. Our network admin in his infinite wisdom created a pass key that is like 46 characters long. So I entered it, and was connected. Fast forward to today, I enabled wifi again and tried connecting to the network and it asked me for the pass key again. Does it now save that? Is it supposed to? I would assume that would be a pretty big PITA that every time I want to connect to wireless network that I've connected to before it re-asks me my password. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sooper_droid12

sooper_droid12 Android Expert

I've never had to re-enter the pass key. Likely, I.T. saw your phone on the network and decided to change the pass key? Were you able to connect even after re-entering the pass key?

3. brocja01

brocja01 Well-Known Member

Yup, I was able to reconnect after I typed the pass code again. I've also re-booted my phone and it still kept my settings. Must have been a fluke. :)

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews