• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

With cell unlock .net it states you can't use the At&T 19.99 unlock?

darklide

Android Enthusiast
Aug 19, 2010
www.waloshin.com
With cell unlock .net it states you can't use the At&T 19.99 unlock?

Unlock any phone locked to Cingular AT&T USA. Support for Blackberry, SonyEricsson, LG, Motorola (Except Motorola Atrix 4G, Nokia & iPhone), SmartPhones, Pantech, Samsung, etc This is the fastest and most reliable unlocking method.

So do I have to pay the $40?

all,

I order mine from cellunlock.net on 3/18/2011 and got mine today 3/23/2011 just now. The code does work on my first try. Tested with Thailand sim & T-mobile (USA) works great. I had to pay $39.99 to unlock mine. FYI.

I ordered mine on Monday (21) afternoon and just got the code 10 mins ago, need to travel to Asia next week the android50 coupon code works so I paid only $19.99

Upvote 0
i know nothing about apple devices.

my friend has an iphone 4s with the newer IOS version from AT&T. it is jailbroken.
wants to use it on t-mobile.. so needs it to be UNLOCKED.

they are saying it is the newest update and can not be unlocked yet.

is there a service.. that can unlock any iphone? how much is that service? what is that website?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones