• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Woot Woot! I just held my EVO! I'm on cloud f'ing 9!!!

I slid into a RS after work in my suit and asked about the EVO. He told me some dude just cancelled and he could get me one for Fri morn if I wanted. I said I needed two. He said if you commit to me, i'll have you two here. All I wanted to do is see the damn phone. I asked had he seen it. He said he'd been using it for the last hour and RS has been training them how to get the best battery life and the preorder timeslots are going to be informative. I said can I please see it. he looked around...I got excited....he said "Man, i can't"....I said it's just us in here. " I can't". I said I'm just going to head over to BB and see what they are offering.

Jerkoff!

Upvote 0
I slid into a RS after work in my suit and asked about the EVO. He told me some dude just cancelled and he could get me one for Fri morn if I wanted. I said I needed two. He said if you commit to me, i'll have you two here. All I wanted to do is see the damn phone. I asked had he seen it. He said he'd been using it for the last hour and RS has been training them how to get the best battery life and the preorder timeslots are going to be informative. I said can I please see it. he looked around...I got excited....he said "Man, i can't"....I said it's just us in here. " I can't". I said I'm just going to head over to BB and see what they are offering.

Jerkoff!

so, assuring you 2 on launch day wasnt good enough for you? its only two days away. have fun in line.

Upvote 0

Jerkoff!

seriously, this isnt buying a new car man.. Is he supposed to take you out to dinner and a movie too?

Upvote 0
hmm, well i havent actually measured but i put them on phones daily and they seem fairly large in hand. could be wrong though. ill measure tomorrow.

I know that the ones I have, which have the same packaging, won't fit. I measured it and everything.

Whether, they are exactly the same model, obviously I would need more screenshots to know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones