• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WoW...Just loaded SkyFire onto the Bionic!

sean76

Android Expert
May 5, 2010
NYC
Holy Crap....I just loaded the SkyFire browser onto the Bionic and its insane. Honestly, I've never seen a phone load pages like that! I'm talking like Instant.
Well here it is folks,,,We all wanted speed! A browser like this shows just what's churning under the hood of this baby!

I just tried it out, but I didn't see any speed difference on the websites that I go to. I use it a lot for my company website and it seems to be the same for me. They are password protected so there would be no way for it to preload the sites. I wonder if its preloading some sites for you.

The great thing is you can tweak it to Android, Desktop, Default in the settings! And its just really easy from directly in the browser...just runs a heck of alot faster IMO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones