• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wow just look at this guy!

M

Member243850

Hahaha! :D

xD

Guys it is the end of the universe as we know it!

Even all 15 parallel and alternate dimensions are all doomed! :)

Everything is doomed!

:)

No need to panic just lie there and watch it all end and say "so long and thanks for all the fish!" and try and laugh a little about how crazy it all is ek se! :D

xD

Because it seems this really strange and somewhat bizarre looking... "person" wants to be like sonic the hedgehog :)D:D:D) and looks like he has played way too many games!

Just look at this guy's crazy hair!

It looks like he was attacked by the boogie man but some how he survived and so his hair is stuck like this forever!

(Random person says: "wow... I just wasted 5 - 10 minutes of my life reading this total dog turd!... but I do feel... very.. enlightened actually! ...Yeah I do now that I think about it! I think I am gonna go and donate 100000000 dollars to stinky for being such a cool guy! :):):):):))

Some one needs to sort his hair out with some thing BETTER like this ek se his hair is a disgrace to humanity:

Uber-Mohawk2.jpg

But hey why stop there!? :)

NOW we are talking!

Worlds-Tallest-Mohawk-400x300.jpg

That is more like it!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones