• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

azmoore

Lurker
May 30, 2011
Well, I finally bit the bullet and upgraded from a feature phone to Android...and a Charge at that. I look forward to exploring all the ins and outs of what I've been missing for the last few years!

Thanks for being a resource for me. I can't believe the wealth of information!

azm

So, I've had the bug where I have no cell connection after leaving wifi on all night and then turning it off in the morning.

I tried the "disable data" toggle fix and it didn't work but the "airplane mode" toggle set it all back.

Other than that, I've just been learning all the things about Android...that's a challenge at times, but certainly not an issue with the phone. The phone has been fast and reliable enough for me and that's all I was setting as my baseline.

azm

Upvote 0
So, I've had the bug where I have no cell connection after leaving wifi on all night and then turning it off in the morning.

I tried the "disable data" toggle fix and it didn't work but the "airplane mode" toggle set it all back.

Other than that, I've just been learning all the things about Android...that's a challenge at times, but certainly not an issue with the phone. The phone has been fast and reliable enough for me and that's all I was setting as my baseline.

azm

I have experienced the same thing... hope they update something soon and fix it because right now I don't use Wi-Fi because it won't keep working for any extended period of time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones