• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WTT: Droid X with extras

grooveguru

Nov 16, 2009
I have a Droid X that's in excellent shape that I'd like to trade for another Verizon phone. It's running the .588 build of Gingerbread.
Has Incipio case and desktop stand(Not Moto). Been with screen protector and case since day one. No Issues and would expect the same.

I'm just getting a little bored with the size and need a new toy. Let me know what you have to swap?

Thanks
Tim
tkelly1006@atlanticbb.net

It is in good shape to me. If you want pics give me your email and I can email them to you. I'm locateed in Indiana. I have verizon silicone case, some 3 extra extended batteries (1 1800 mah and 2 3500 mah), the original battery, 2 extended back covers, unused screen protector, and battery charger. Where are you located?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones