1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

XDA developers fourm

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cornelljdavis, Dec 25, 2012.

1. cornelljdavis

cornelljdavis Well-Known Member

someone should make a forum for this phone. if I knew how and had a computer I would. I believe if there is a forum there this phone will get the serious attention it needs. just saying

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

I'm not sure what you mean.

Simply having a subforum on Xda isn't going to bring developers to a device.

Most Devs concentrate on what phones they own, and generally they stay up to date with the latest and greatest hardware.

3. cornelljdavis

just saying even phones like the wild fire s has more than....I just thought maybe more people who root and devs are on there and if they seen the fourm they might help.

4. cornelljdavis

and you say it won't bring developers but you won't know til its one on there

5. 2fast4u88

2fast4u88 Android Enthusiast

You are comparing apples to oranges. The wildfire is cdma and gsm with more backing due to what all carriers it is released on. The only reason the cdma version has anything is due to the gsm variant.

gamikzone likes this.
  6. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

I think that the points are covered here and better detailed in parallel threads, where work is happening.

HTC EVO Design Forum

The HTC EVO Design release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews