• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

XE owners - roll call

Hello, sunny Manchester and upgraded from my Desire which was frackin awesome. XE? So far so good, watched a movie on it last night (streamed) and was impressed. Trusty LP on it and yeah, it's good.
Did you stream at home? or over t'internet? if so what site/app/how did you stream please?

Coming from iPhone I used to use TVcatchup, but can't seem to get it to work on Android/XE, its a great app for watching live TV as well

cheers

Upvote 0
Did you stream at home? or over t'internet? if so what site/app/how did you stream please?

Coming from iPhone I used to use TVcatchup, but can't seem to get it to work on Android/XE, its a great app for watching live TV as well

cheers
Hi, so far I've watched stuff via HTCs Watch, Google Video and streamed over WiFi via the TV Links site. All worked flawlessly.

Spent some time with LP, Simi Folder, Widget Locker etc and now have my XE just how I want it....well for a few days at least lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones