• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

nu2andy

Android Enthusiast
Jul 28, 2011
Porirua. New Zealand
I purchased this phone September 2020 and I wondered if there are other owners out there?
During the time I've had this phone, it has had 2 MIUI Global version updates and is currently running 13.0.1.0
This is Android 12 (originally Android 10) and with 2.2GHz CPU (Snapdragon 730G) and 8GB of RAM is very fast and stable. Battery is 5250mAh capacity and AI Quad rear camera 64MP and 16MP front camera. It has 128GB internal storage and Dual SIM.
The screen is the Gorilla glass and is not showing any scratches or marks during this time.
So far I've had a completely trouble free time with this phone.

Reactions: ocnbrze
glad your phone rocks, but here in the US, you don't see them. for me i don't trust anything from China......but that is me.

Neither do I sometimes, and I'm in China. :D And so I see plenty of Xiaomis. But my most recent phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra bought last June, and I'm very happy with it.

A friend of mine bought a Xiaomi Mi Note 10, after he dropped his previous Xiaomi phone down a toilet when we were on holiday in Xi'an last August. From what I've seen of it, it seems to be a reasonably competent smart-phone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones